The next decade of mobility is forcing leaders to fundamentally rethink business. Enabling any app to be delivered to any device across the enterprise gives way to new business processes to empower the workforce and create new experiences for customers.
VMware recently hosted an influencer event in San Francisco where partners, press and analysts gathered to hear news from the company about its strategy for the future of business mobility. Pat Gelsinger and Sanjay Poonen took to the stage to announce new solutions and partnerships.
VMware partners Box, DocuSign, Salesforce and AT&T gathered recently at VMware's event in San Francisco to discuss how they're making Business Mobility real.
Watch the video above for more details on how VMware is transforming industries. For more details on this week's news, check out these press releases and blogs:
- Press release: "VMware Outlines Future of Business Mobility"
- Press release: "Leading Application Innovators Commit to App Development Standards to Drive Business Mobility"
- Blog post (new summary): "Breaking News: VMware Shares End-User Computing Business Mobility Strategy [VIDEO]" via Tribal Knowledge
- Blog post: "Introducing VMware Identity Manager – Identity Management for the Mobile Cloud Era" via the VMware End-User Computing blog
- Blog post: "ACE (App Configuration for Enterprise) expands with 15 new members (VIDEO)" via the AirWatch Global Blog