The latest update for VMware Fusion fixes over 20 bugs, many reported by users, and is available for free for all VMware Fusion 4 users via the auto-update feature.
Among the list of bug fixes are,
- Resolved an issue that caused the following message when you resumed a suspended virtual machine: The Virtual Machine is unable to reserve memory.
- The McAfee Virus Scan software is updated.
- Resolved an intermittent problem that caused printing to fail on Mac OS X Lion.
- Resolved an issue that occurred when copying and pasting information from newer Linux distributions.
- Improved compatibility with certain versions of Mac OS X.
- Improved the behavior of the minibar when placed at the top of the display.
- Fixed mapping of comma on numeric keyboard mapping of a French keyboard.
- Resolved an intermittent problem when removing a CD device from a virtual machine.
To download the free update start VMware Fusion, select the “VMware Fusion” menu and click on “Check for Updates.”
If you would like to find out more about this update, click here.
Interested in VMware Fusion 4?
Try it for free for 30-days by clicking here.