On behalf of the VMware TAM Services organization, thank you to each and every one of our customers that attended our events at VMworld 2013 in San Francisco.
You made this years events an overwhelming success!
"...I specifically enjoyed TAM Day as it prepared me for the new technologies that I would learn about during the week..."
"...positively giddy about vCAC, vCHS, NSX, vCOPs, and even ITBM!"
“...this is the first VMworld I’ve had a TAM and access to this kind of information available at TAM Customer Central and TAM Day. Made a huge difference – a world of difference...”
As is tradition with many blogs post-VMworld, let's share some of the numbers from our events during VMworld 2013
- 9th Annual Exclusive Event 1 Day Before VMworld (Sunday, August 25th) at Moscone West
- More than 800 Customers in Attendance
- 2 Executive Keynotes
– Paul Strong, CTO for the Global Field - Opening Keynote
– Carl Eschenbach, President and COO - Closing Keynote
- 3 Executive Presentations
– Raghu Raghuram - Software Defined Data Center
– Jeff Jennings - End User Computing
– Bill Fathers - VMware vCloud Hybrid Service
- 4 Technical Deep Dives Sessions
– En User Computing
- 2 Ask the Experts Panels
– Virtualizing Tier 1 Applications
– Cloud Experts
- 70 Birds of a Feather Tables hosted by VMware Experts
TAM Customer Central
- 2nd Annual Exclusive Event During VMworld
- 4 days (Monday-Thursday) During VMworld at the Marriott Marquis
- A Record 1200 Unique Visits by 208 Customers
- 27 Deep Dives and Roadmaps by Product Management and Engineering
- 50+ Customer & Product Team 1:1 Meetings
Additional VMworld 2013 San Francisco Numbers
- Over 1000 TAM Services Customers in Attendance
- 16 Sessions Presented by TAM Services Customers
- 1 Breakout Session Delivered by TAM Services
Thanks again for an amazing week!