If you are an IT admin for a growing organization, sometimes getting the budget and time away from the office to attend training can be a challenge. VMware Education, Americas, has the answer with our latest course and new delivery method. Just released, the new VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage for SMBs course, delivered via Epic Live, focuses strictly on the features and technologies in VMware vSphere that enable small and midsize organizations to transform their IT operations to be more agile and responsive. In addition, this new course is delivered in a manner that allows professionals to work, train, gain hands-on experience and revisit content without leaving the comfort of their office.
Delivery and Duration Tailored for Small and Midsize IT Teams
VMware understands it’s hard to get away from the office for an entire week. Travel budgets tight and it’s often too hard to be out of commission for so long. With the new course, we solve these challenges with:
- Four-day, 16-hour, live, online training
- Two, two-hour sessions a day means you can train and work
- Self-paced labs
- DVR-like instant replay
- 30-day access to a recording of your class
This course teaches you to:
- Transform IT operations to accomplish more in an age of contracting budgets and increase the benefits IT operations provides to your organization
- Integrate your existing physical infrastructure – storage and networking – into a more powerful virtual infrastructure
- Implement techniques for virtual machine deployment and management that are far more efficient than techniques used to manage physical infrastructures.
View the upcoming schedule and get registered to begin realizing the full benefit of VMware vSphere for your business.