Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery are topics on every IT administrator’s mind.
IT pros are reviewing, rebuilding and testing their disaster recovery plans to ensure that if an event occurs, their IT infrastructure is protected and they have the tools in place to quickly recover from an outage.
For our first Twitter #vSMBChat, we will be exploring business continuity and disaster recovery options for small to midsized businesses, the key components of a disaster recovery plan. Also, Mike Laverick (@Mike_Laverick), Senior Cloud Infrastructure Evangelist, will co-moderate the Twitter chat. Mike has been a proud vExpert since 2009 and has published several books on VMware Virtual Infrastructure 3, VMware vSphere 4 and VMware Site Recovery Manager.
We would like to invite service providers, partners or anyone interested in IT business continuity and disaster recovery to join us for our #vSMBchat on Thursday, December 6th at 10 am PT on Twitter.
Here’s how to participate in #vSMBchat:
- Follow @VMwareSMB on Twitter
- At 10 am PT @VMwareSMB will pose a few questions using the #vSMBchat hashtag to get the conversation rolling.
- Follow the #vSMBchat hashtag (via TweetChat, TweetGrid, TweetDeck or another Twitter client) and watch the real-time stream.
- Make sure to tag your tweets with the #vSMBchat hashtag.
- This #vSMBchat should last about an hour.
In the meantime, feel free to follow on Twitter and tweet at us (@VMwareSMB) with any questions. We look forward to having you join us next Thursday for #vSMBchat!