Have you registered for VMworld yet? If not, you’ll want to soon to see first-hand all the great sessions, information and events planned for small and midsize businesses (SMBs).
Join us to participate in a total of over 300 unique breakout sessions and hands-on labs where you will learn how to simplify your IT management, automate disaster recovery, and deliver scalable and secure end-user computing across multiple devices.
Learn about how VMware is delivering innovative solutions to help improve how services are delivered by IT and consumed by users in a format tailored to the unique needs of SMBs in the SMB Spotlight Session.
Check out the SMB demos at the VMware booth to see how:
• VMware’s SMB solutions can help simplify your journey to the cloud, and
• Make virtualization and business continuity and disaster recovery easy!
To top it all off, you’ll be the envy of all your friends and colleagues when you tell them that you got to hang with rock legend, Jon Bon Jovi, at the VMworld Party. So, if you haven’t registered for VMworld, do it now! We look forward to seeing you at the SMB-focused sessions and activities at VMworld.
Learn about this year’s sessions and speakers in the Content Catalog and check out these sessions specifically designed for small and mid-sized businesses:
• VMware Go: The Zen for SMB IT Management (Business Value)
• What’s New with vCloud Director
• VMware View 5.1 Reference Architecture
• Virtualizing SQL Best Practices
• vSphere Storage Appliance – Deep Dive and Best Practices
• And more…
Register for VMworld here.