In a world that’s rapidly being re-shaped by technology, the most successful business and IT leaders are acting bravely and decisively to create change rather than wait for them. Yesterday, VMware announced exciting new additions to its portfolio—from managing your software-defined data center in the hybrid cloud more effectively to delivering a secure virtual workspace— that make IT more nimble and automated, empowering you to deliver the apps that drive revenue and differentiation faster and more reliably than ever. Take a look at how we have expanded our software and cloud services portfolio to help you innovate, compete and succeed.
Realize the Potential of Comprehensive Software-Defined Data Center Management
Cloud management is the key next step in your customer’s journey for expanding beyond a server virtualization practice and adopting the software-defined data center. Take your piece of the $10 Billion cloud management market.
These latest VMware management product updates bring all management products under a single family name—vRealize.
VMware vRealize™ Suite™ 6 is purpose built for the hybrid cloud. It provides a comprehensive management stack for IT services on vSphere and other hypervisors, physical infrastructure, and external cloud service providers, such as VMware vCloud Air and Amazon Web Services – all with a unified management experience. The updated products in this suite offer greater degrees of integration, automation, operations and business capabilities.
- vRealize Operations (formerly vCenter Operations Management Suite) features a re-platformed architecture that now delivers 8x greater scalability with unified management across vSphere and other domains.
- vRealize Automation (formerly vCloud Automation Center)
- vRealize Business (formerly IT Business Management)
- vRealize Log Insight (formerly vCenter Log Insight)
How vRealize Suite can grow your business:
- Increased margin with Advantage+ and Solution Rewards
- 2x the opportunity with new support for non-vSphere environments, you can seize opportunities that you previously couldn’t
- Provides cross-sell opportunity for vCloud Suite and vCloud Air
VMware vRealize™ Operations Insight™ 6.0 simplifies IT Management with Intelligent Operations from apps to storage. This solution combines the power of vRealize Operations and vRealize Log Insight to offer you the following benefits:
- Increased Deal Size – is an easy add-on to any VMware vSphere with Operations Management sale
- Proven sales methodology – now included in the vSphere Optimization Assessment (VOA)
Experience the Secure Virtual Workspace for Work at the Speed of Life
VMware is excited to introduce these new offerings to the Horizon family. With the addition of VMware Horizon Air Desktop DR, VMware Horizon FLEX, and VMware App Volumes your desktop and workspace services portfolio will be stronger than ever, equipped with a Horizon solution for every customer.
Watch this video to learn more about VMware’s End-User Computing announcements:
To learn more, visit the Quarterly Partner Briefing portal to view on-demand videos and localized launch presentations. Be sure to download the Partner Launch Playbooks for Cloud Management and End User Computing for the latest assets.
The future belongs to the fast. The flexible. The brave.
The VMware Partner Network Team