We know you are ready to boost your VMware knowledge and accelerate your pipeline. Take the first step and register now for Partner Exchange at VMworld on August 27-28 in Las Vegas.
Your full day of partner specific content on Sunday, August 28th includes general sessions, keynotes, breakouts and more.
Listen as Pat Gelsinger and a special guest talk about what’s next for VMware. Hear strategic announcements from top executives before your customers. Listen as Sumit Dhawan, SVP Desktop products, gives an overview of what is new in the End User Computing space.
Raghu Raghuram, Executive Vice President SDDC Division offers a preview of the VMworld General Session. Maurizio Carli, Executive Vice President Worldwide Sales, discusses sales strategy and how partners are key to our ongoing success.
The General Session hosted by Ross Brown, Senior Vice President of Worldwide Partners and Alliances will underscore VMware’s commitment to partners and explain how partners can leverage enhanced programs to increase profitability.
Listen in as Ross Brown talks about what you can expect at Partner Exchange and register to reserve your spot.
In addition to the General Session content, Partner Exchange 2016 offers can’t miss solution keynotes and more:
- Sumit Dhawan, SVP Desktop Products presents Digital Workspace
- Yanbing Li, SVP Storage and Availability and John Gilmartin, GM & VP, Integrated Systems offer Enabling Cloud For Your Customers
- Rajiv Ramaswami, EVP & GM Networking and Security and Dom Delfino, VP WW Networking System Engineering , discuss how to Accelerate Network Virtualization
- 40+ Partner-Only Deep Dive Technical Sessions – Special access to NDA-based product roadmaps, technology futures discussions, Beta product concepts and more.
- 13 Technical and Sales Boot Camps – once a year opportunity to complete your most-critical VMware certifications.
- Group Discussions with Technology Experts – a unique opportunity to meet face to face with top VMware tech experts and get all your questions answered in a small group setting with no slides.
- Opportunity to hear firsthand from partner peers on their best practices and lessons learned on selling and implementing VMware products.
- Partner-Only Networking Reception – reconnect with your peers and ecosystem partners
- Partner Exchange Lounge – exclusive access to the Partner Exchange Lounge @ VMworld all week.
With the robust technical, sales and business content, a networking reception and access to the Partner Exchange Lounge this is the Partner event of the year that you don’t want to miss! Register now.