We’re excited to take to the road for another edition of our VMware Software-Defined Data Center Seminar Series. Only this time, we’ll be joined by some great company.
VMware & Palo Alto Networks invite you along for a complementary, half-day educational event for IT professionals interested in learning about how Palo Alto Networks and VMware are transforming data center security.
Thousands of IT professionals attended our first SDDC seminar series earlier this year in more than 20 cities around the globe. Visit #VirtualizeYourNetwork.com to browse the presentations, videos, and other content we gathered.
This free seminar will highlight:
- The Software-Defined Data Center approach
- Lessons learned from real production customers
- Using VMware NSX to deliver never before possible data center security and micro-segmentation
Who should attend?
People who will benefit from attending this session include:
- IT, Infrastructure and Data Center Managers
- Network professionals, including CCIEs
- Security & Compliance professionals
- IT Architects
- Networking Managers and Administrators
- Security Managers and Administrators
- 8:30 a.m. Registration & Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. VMware: Better Security with Micro-segmentation
- 10:00 a.m. Palo Alto Networks: Next Generation Security Services for the SDDC
- 11:00 a.m. NSX & Palo Alto Networks Integrated Solution Demo
- 11:45 a.m. Seminar Wrap-up
- 12:00 p.m. Hands-on Workshop
- 1:30 p.m. Workshop Wrap-up
Check out the schedule and register. Space is limited.
- U.S. Cities- http://info.vmware.com/content/26338_nsx_us_cities?src=&xyz=
- EMEA Cities – http://info.vmware.com/content/26338_nsx_emea_cities?src=&xyz=
- APJ Cities – http://info.vmware.com/content/26338_nsx_apj_cities?src=&xyz=
Learn more at http://info.vmware.com/content/26338_nsx_series