Today we have several new videos which will showcase how to perform various actions within the My VMware web portal.
In this first video tutorial we discuss and demonstrate how to create new reports and edit and/or download saved reports using the My VMware web portal.
My VMware provides the ability to create, edit and download the following reports:
- Products and Licenses Details
- Support Contracts
- Current Products/Licenses and Users with Access
- Product Updates History
- Upgradable Products and Licenses Details
- My VMware Account Access Summary
- Users and Permissions Details
- Users and Permissions History
Sample reports can be viewed in the VMware Knowledge Base article Sample My VMware Reports (2042081).
For additional information relating to creating and downloading reports in My VMware, see the associated Knowledge Base article Creating and downloading reports in My VMware (2043472).