Today, we have another Workstation 9 video for you.
In this video tutorial, we discuss and demonstrate downloading VMware Workstation 9.x using the online My VMware portal and then installing Workstation 9 on a Windows based system.
VMware Workstation 9 was released on August 23, 2012. You can choose between the Windows or Linux based versions of Workstation. Additional information and resources are available via these links:
- VMware Workstation 9 product information page
- Sign up for a free trial of VMware Workstation 9
- Getting Started with VMware Workstation Guide
- Using VMware Workstation Guide
- VMware Workstation 9 Release Notes
- Additional VMware Workstation documentation
- VMware Workstation forum on the VMware Communities
- My VMware overview page
For additional Workstation-related videos, be sure to check out the How To & Training: VMware Workstation playlist on our KBTV YouTube channel.