The all new My VMware portal is now live and ten of thousands of you are logging in to check it out. We've gotten lots of feedback about how elegant and easy it is to use, and that's great, but in some cases a few of you have been a little frustrated with some facets of the site. It turns out that these just needed some explanation. So yes, My VMware is easy, once you're armed with Knowledge!
With that in mind, here are the Knowledebase articles we're seeing requested the most.
- My VMware FAQ (2014350)
- Users and permissions in My VMware (2006977)
- Filing a Support Request in My VMware (2006985)
- Viewing, editing, and copying user permissions in My VMware (2006978)
- Viewing and updating Support Requests in My VMware (2007048)
- Super Users and Procurement Contacts in My VMware (2011011)
- Creating a My VMware profile (2007005)
- Folder management in My VMware (2011222)
- Deactivating your My VMware profile (2013926)
- Viewing license keys in My VMware (2006831)
- Adding and removing users in My VMware (2016235)
- My VMware account administration tasks that require VMware support (2006987)