New FREE eLearning Security Principles in Virtualized Data Centers is now available. This three hour self-paced course reviews important security requirements, details cloud security features and concepts, and discusses how to secure the virtualized data center. Specific course objectives are:
- The first module, Security in a Virtualized Data Center, describes security principles and identifes unique security considerations in virtualized datacenter environments.
- The Platform Hardening module details VMware vSphere® security and presents vSphere hardening examples.
- The Security Compliance and Governance module describes compliance, common standards, common compliance controls, VMware compliance example with PCI, and examines VMware compliance solutions.
- The Security Use Cases in Virtualized Data Centers module details protecting business-critical applications in virtualized environments and how to secure VMware View virtual desktop infrastructure deployments.
- The Private Cloud Security module defines cloud computing, examines private cloud architecture, and examines security considerations in private clouds.
- The last module, the Ecosystem Enablement and APIs, describes the vCloud Ecosystem Framework, introduces the relevant APIs, along with the VMware Ready program that Technology Alliance Partners use to access the APIs, and shows some examples of partner integrations.
It is three hours well spent and the price is right. Register today.