This hands-on training workshop provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting the VMware® vSphere® environment. This workshop also increases your skill and competence in using the command line to analyze problems. The workshop is based on VMware ESXi™ 5.1 and VMware® vCenter Server™ 5.1.
You’ll learn the vSphere 5.1 functionality and be able to:
• Use the VMware vSphere®Web Client, the command line, and log files to diagnose and correct problems in vSphere;
• Troubleshoot SSL certificate issues;
• Troubleshoot networking issues;
• Troubleshoot storage issues;
• Troubleshoot single sign-on issues;
• Troubleshoot vCenter Server issues;
• Troubleshoot ESXi host issues;
• Troubleshoot VMware vSphere® High Availability cluster issues;
• Troubleshoot VMware vSphere® vMotion® issues;
• Troubleshoot virtual machine issues.
The course is delivered either as Live Online where you can attend the live class remotely as in our June 3-7 class or in a classroom such as our June 3-7 Sacramento class or our June 3-7 Johannesburg class (many more classrooms are available globally) or you can request the class be delivered onsite at your facility.
Sign up today!