The VMware Horizon Mirage Fundamentals [V4.0]. is a 3.5 hour course covering the main features and components in the Horizon Mirage solution including information on installing and configuring the Horizon Mirage solution, as well as performing common administrator tasks and end user tasks.
Register today (by clicking on “Add to my Enrollments”) and learn how to:
• Define Horizon Mirage concepts and components.
• Explain how Horizon Mirage works.
• List some of the key business challenges that Horizon Mirage solves.
• Describe the main features and benefits of Horizon Mirage.
• Describe the Mirage components and how they fit into the Horizon Mirage architecture.
• Define the Horizon Mirage layers.
• Discuss the tasks for configuring a Horizon Mirage System.
• Describe the process for deploying Horizon Mirage to endpoints.
• Recognize the main function of each of the Horizon Mirage common wizards.
• Discuss the steps for capturing and assigning a Base Layer.
• List the steps for capturing and assigning an App Layer.
• Explain how an administrator uses the Disaster Recovery Wizard to restore a Central Virtualized Desktop (CVD).
• Describe the high level tasks for performing a Windows XP to Windows 7 migration.
• Recognize the main functions of the System Dashboard and how to use them to monitor your desktop deployment.
• Explain how to use the Client Status window.
• Describe how an end user performs a file-level restore and directory-level restore.
• Discuss how the Snooze option works.
• Recognize how the Sync Now option works.