If you have experience performing basic administrative tasks within a Linux, Solaris, or Windows environment and want to build your virtual infrastructure skills, then you’ll want to attend VMware vCenter Configuration Manager for Virtual Infrastructure Management [V5.x]. This hands-on training course builds your skills with VMware® vCenter Configuration Manager™, providing you the knowledge to skillfully install and configure vCenter Configuration Manager, navigate the user interface, manage compliance, and perform administrative and configuration tasks against your virtual infrastructure.
OR as a live online class, which has all the benefits of live instructor-interaction without requiring travel. You can attend these English courses from anywhere:
- May 6-8 @ 9:00 CDT (GMT-05:00) Central Daylight Time (America/Chicago)
- May 13-15 @ 9:00 BST (GMT+01:00) British Summer Time (Europe/London)
- May 29-31 @ 9:00 Singapore Time (GMT+08:00) Singapore Time (Asia/Singapore)
- June 3-5 @ 9:00 CDT (GMT-05:00) Central Daylight Time (America/Chicago)
- June 10-12 @ 9:00 BST (GMT+01:00) British Summer Time (Europe/London)
- June 24-26 @ 9:00 CDT(GMT-05:00) Central Daylight Time (America/Chicago)