This week’s “Question of the Week” comes from the VMware Certified Professional 5-Datacenter Virtualization (VCP5-DV) mock exam.
- Which of the following actions requires a reboot of an ESXi host?
- a. Changing the number of ports on a virtual switch
- b. Implementing VLANs in a virtual switch
- c. Adding a second VMkernel port to a virtual switch
- d. Configuring a NIC team for a virtual switch
Test your VCP5-DV level knowledge and see how you’d score.
Answer: a. Changing the number of ports on a virtual switch