RabbitMQ is an open source message broker software or a MOM. It is a leading implementation of AMQP with wide adoption from large communities that are spread across a wide number of languages and problem domains. vFabric RabbitMQ features include:
- A single queue that can run up numerous messages per second
- Several queues, which together can achieve a higher throughput
- The ability to send messages to disk
- Support for all major operating systems and development platforms
To give you an idea how you can benefit from vFabric RabbitMQ, SpringSource has released a free 2.5 hour eLearning training called vFabric RabbitMQ Fundamentals.
This 2.5 hour eLearning training introduces you to the RabbitMQ product, why people use messaging, and how RabbitMQ high availability and clustering works.
The training consists of five modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Messaging and AMQP
- Module 2: RabbitMQ Product Presentation
- Module 3: RabbitMQ Development
- Module 4: RabbitMQ High Availability and Clustering
- Module 5: RabbitMQ Advance Development
For developers interested in winning the professional 4-day vFabric RabbitMQ training or a Spring Training in November click here