Pierre Moncassin is a Cloud Operations Architect with 16+ years of experience in IT Service Management consulting, including Cost Modeling for IT Operations and Organizational Change Management. Pierre currently contributes significantly to developing VMware Cloud Ops service components. At ATOS, he produced service designs and plans to transform an in-house IT operation into a global, multi-supplier architecture, leveraging ‘on-demand’ IT cost models. He also previously established service definitions and cost metrics across delivery groups (including virtualization) for a key IT governance and Service Improvement Initiative at Capita IT Services.
- Shifting from ‘Free Services for All’ to ‘Gold/Silver/Bronze Service Bands’
- 7 Communication Tips to Facilitate Culture Change When Adopting a Cloud Model
- Implementing a Cloud Infrastructure Is About Changing Mindsets: Three Ways Cloud Operations Can Help
- The Paradox of Re-startable Workflows: A More Efficient, Automated Process Does Not Always Mean Removing the Human Element
- Problem Management with vCenter Operations: Dealing with Events and Incidents Before They Impact Users
- More Thoughts on the Benefits of Standardization
- Service Definition – The Tradeoff Between Standardization and Agility