Andy Troup is a Cloud Operations Architect with over 25 years of IT experience. He specializes in Cloud Operations and Technology Consulting Service Development. Andy is also a vCAP DCA and VCP. Andy possesses a proven background in design, deployment and management of enterprise IT projects. Previously, Andy co-delivered the world’s first and subsequent vCloud Operational Assessments (Colt Telecomm & Norwegian Government Agency) to enable the early adoption of VMware’s vCloud implementation.
- Workload Assessment for Cloud Migration, Part 4: Getting Stakeholder Buy-in
- Workload Assessment for Cloud Migration, Part 3: Assessing the Costs and Benefits of Moving to the Cloud
- Workload Assessment for Cloud Migration, Part 2: Service Portfolio Mapping
- Automation – The Scripting, Orchestration and Technology Love Triangle
- The Cloud Service Initiation Process - In Four Acts
- Workload Assessment for Cloud Migration, Part 1: Identifying and Analyzing Your Workloads
- The Illusion of Unlimited Capacity