1. Senior Program Manager, Leads Automation Job (Palo Alto, California)
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for managing lead management automation in Salesforce.com, managing cross-project dependencies, and consolidating the project status. This role works closely with the various project owners to develop a consolidated view of the program changes and to analyze and manage critical success factors around these solutions. This requires experienced communicating across multiple audiences, effectively defining and utilizing escalation paths, and updating senior stakeholders.
A key part of this role is leading projects through various stages of the software life-cycle with stakeholders and balancing speed of implementation with a consistent focus on quality of the experience provided to the internal customer. Responsibilities will also include leveraging best practices experience in Marketing, Field Sales, Channel Sales, Technical Services, Customer Support, Order Management, Sales Coverage and Territory Management processes and solutions to implement VMware business programs and cross-functional projects.
– Knowledge of and experience with enterprise systems, including PRM, CRM, SFA, and ERP and strong understanding of enterprise integration
– Experience in Software or High Tech industries with 3-tier channel business model strongly preferred
– Must be a self-starter, motivated individual who works well under pressure
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines
– Ability to drive collaboration with functional and technical teams to achieve effective solutions
– Effective communication skills with all levels of management
– Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment and open to new concepts and/or processes
Have questions or interested in the Senior Program Manager, Lead Automation role? Reach out to Michelle via her social links below.
Michelle has been recruiting since 2005 and sourcing with VMware since 2011.She has recruited in most industries and have primarily focused on Sales, Sales Operations and Marketing while working at VMware.
Find Michelle Kosky on:
Current Sales Team job openings: http://ow.ly/8LQ3A
Search all our open positions worldwide: http://jobs.vmware.com
Connect with us at VMware Careers: http://www.vmware.com/careers
Join our Talent Community and let us find jobs for you!
Learn more about the workplace culture at VMware, see pics of our offices, talk to recruiters, and get real time job openings by following us on our social pages: